New files url.texi and org.texi

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: New files url.texi and org.texi
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:12:30 -0600 (CST)

Is there a reason why all the standard things that need to be done to
make a new .info file show up in the user's dir have not been done for
the new files url.texi and org.texi? emacs/man/Makefile.in has been
updated, but not emacs/Makefile.in, nor emacs/man/makefile.w32-in, nor
emacs/info/dir.  I could update them all, if desired.  Since this is
routine, I do not include patches for review.

In addition to the routine stuff, some further changes in url.texi and
org.texi appear necessary.

For org.texi, replacing org.info by org in the @direntry is necessary,
because otherwise, if we try to follow the link in (dir) we get:

Info-find-file: Info file org.info does not exist

For info.texi, the file name has to be changed or the .info file does
not wind up in the correct location.

Two @xref's to emacs-mime need to be replaced with @inforef's or we
get, in the hardcopy output:

See <undefined> [(emacs-mime)Top], page <undefined>.

I can install the patches if desired.

url.texi does not appear to use @copying, but I guess that is because
of the split Copyright.  Correct?

===File ~/org.texi-diff=====================================
*** org.texi    07 Dec 2004 16:17:09 -0600      1.2
--- org.texi    07 Dec 2004 20:39:26 -0600
***************
*** 8,14 ****

  @dircategory Emacs
  @direntry
! * Org Mode: (org.info).       Outline-based notes management and organizer
  @end direntry

  @c Version and Contact Info
--- 8,14 ----

  @dircategory Emacs
  @direntry
! * Org Mode: (org).    Outline-based notes management and organizer.
  @end direntry

  @c Version and Contact Info

===File ~/url.texi-diff=====================================
*** url.texi    07 Dec 2004 15:13:26 -0600      1.2
--- url.texi    07 Dec 2004 21:12:09 -0600
***************
*** 1,5 ****
  \input texinfo
! @setfilename url.info
  @settitle URL Programmer's Manual

  @iftex
--- 1,5 ----
  \input texinfo
! @setfilename ../info/url
  @settitle URL Programmer's Manual

  @iftex
***************
*** 115,122 ****
  the @var{path} component depends on the service.

  The library depends on MIME support provided by the @samp{mm-}
! packages from Gnus 5.8 or later.  @xref{(emacs-mime)Top, The MIME
! library}.

  @menu
  * Configuration::
--- 115,122 ----
  the @var{path} component depends on the service.

  The library depends on MIME support provided by the @samp{mm-}
! packages from Gnus 5.8 or later.  @inforef{Top, The MIME library,
! emacs-mime}.

  @menu
  * Configuration::
***************
*** 388,395 ****

  HTTP URLs are retrieved into a buffer containing the HTTP headers
  followed by the body.  Since the headers are quasi-MIME, they may be
! processed using the MIME library.  @xref{(emacs-mime)Top, The MIME
! library}.  The MIME library doesn't provide a clean function to do
  that, so the URL library does.

  @defun url-decode-text-part handle &optional coding
--- 388,395 ----

  HTTP URLs are retrieved into a buffer containing the HTTP headers
  followed by the body.  Since the headers are quasi-MIME, they may be
! processed using the MIME library.  @inforef{Top, The MIME library,
! emacs-mime}.  The MIME library doesn't provide a clean function to do