Re: Revised lisp/progmodes/flymake.el

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Revised lisp/progmodes/flymake.el
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:05:01 +0200

> From: CHENG Gao <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:03:06 +0800
>
> From flymake main site (http://flymake.sf.net/), I found latest stable
> release is 0.2 which is one year ago. Last cvs checkin is 7 months ago
> with version as 0.3, which is what in Emacs CVS. I dont know if author
> will upgrade.

That's because, when the author (CC'ed) submitted FlyMake for
inclusion in Emacs, I asked him to fix some of the more serious
problems with the code, which he did prior to CVS checkin.

> Anyway I'll send this revised version to the author.

Yes, please do that.

Pavel, if you decide to use only some of the suggested changes, please
post the diffs for those changes only to this list.

TIA