Re: buff-menu.el header line

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: buff-menu.el header line
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:19:46 +0000 (UTC)

       When `Buffer-menu-use-header-line' is nil, the header line generated
       by `list-buffers' fails to line up with the underlines.

   Right.

Also

    ... The column headings have mouse-face highlighting, and they
    should sort the columns when you click them, but they
    don't. Instead, you get this error: No buffer on this line. The
    key sequence of mouse-2 on a column heading is bound to
    `Buffer-menu-mouse-select'.

Good point!  I just tried the same and it failed.  (I had never tried
sorting before.)

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                         GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8