Re: gdb-ui.el assumes images support

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: gdb-ui.el assumes images support
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 16:29:51 -0500

    I added the last require after Gerd Moellmann included the others.

It sounds like you don't actually know of a reason for it.

                                                                       My
    understanding now is that a file only requires another, at compilation,
    if it uses a macro defined in that other file.

    If this is the case, tooltip does not need the last three requires,

Please try deleting them and see what happens.