Re: passing arg of `merge_face_heights' makes integer from pointer witho

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: passing arg of `merge_face_heights' makes integer from pointer without a cast
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 17:34:01 -0500

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 10:01:47AM -0500, Richard Stallman wrote:
> If they are allocated in the stack, then it should be easy to
> explicitly gcpro the Lisp_Object in each one.  Just do that in the
> frame that allocates the struct.  Doesn't that do the job this
> gcpro argument was intended to do?

That would probably be fine (I think there's only one place where it needs to
be done).  The GCPRO argument to merge_face_heights can probably just be
deleted -- all other uses just pass Qnil.

-Miles
--
In New York, most people don't have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you
have to take the subway to their house.  And sometimes on the way, the train