Re: DOC for Mac OS shown for Emacs compiled for X.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: DOC for Mac OS shown for Emacs compiled for X.
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 10:20:16 -0400

      And it does not solve the error that
    doing C-h f x-server-vendor and clicking on the "C source code" link
    gives xfns.c when it should give macfns.c.  I think a list of what
    files where used in the link is the only way to solve this.

I wouldn't suggest that either of you spend any time on this, but if
some Mac user wants to work on it, I'd suggest implementing
special-case code to replace xfns.c with macfns.c on the Mac.
It isn't worth doing something super-general for this.
We need to put our time into debugging the various other problems that
have just been reported, and into checking the manual.