Re: finger-pointer curser as default for mouse-face text

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: finger-pointer curser as default for mouse-face text
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:02:15 -0500 (CDT)

Kim Storm wrote:

   As such, we should need to document the current "standard" behaviour,

I thought that there was talk about changing the current standard
behavior, in which case changes all over the manuals and tons of other
places would be required.

   One problem is the tooltips which say "click mouse-2 to ...".
   To fix that requires that we change all places where the tooltips
   are created (unless there is some place we can put in a clever
   rewrite of the message).

I guess you would need to make the message dependent on the value of
the option.

Sincerely,

Luc.