Re: Is it planned to remove xemacs compatibility code?

From: Cheng Gao
Subject: Re: Is it planned to remove xemacs compatibility code?
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:29:20 +0800

,----
| What about the files that aren't distributed separately?
`----
This is what I wonder. For example, "url" package is absorbed in Emacs,
and I dont think it's expected to maintain a Xemacs compatible version
by Emacs developers.

For example, in lisp/term.el, with

(term-if-xemacs ...
(term-ifnot-xemacs ...

all around is really *interesting*, specially term-ifnot-xemacs makes me
nervous. After all, it's a Emacs-bundled file.

Maybe I am too paranoid.

--
我有数行泪
不落十余年