Re: Toggle view in gdba

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Toggle view in gdba
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:38:58 +1300

 > > Is it ok if the key bindings are not propagated to the other modes (and
 > > global-map)?
 > >
 > > Experimentally, I added new a argument LOCAL to gud-def and added line
 > >
 > >    (use-local-map (copy-keymap (current-local-map)))
 > >
 > > to `gdb-ann3'.
 >
 > No objectoin about my patch?

I don't think the benefit justifies the extra complexity (also there's another
set of commands gud-frame-assembler-buffer etc that the user might prefer to
use). Let's leave this one, for the moment, and review it again when/if, at
some stage in the future, the keybindings, in general, are simplified.

Nick