Emacs installer for MS Windows - source available

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Emacs installer for MS Windows - source available
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 01:42:16 +0200

I have made the sources for the installation package available temporary on
http://www.student.lu.se/~tps95lbn/Emacs/. (I am waiting for a response from
the savannah admins.)

This is for Emacs 21.3. Maybe it works for the CVS version too, but I am not
sure. I have not tested this yet, I am looking for precompiled binaries for
ms windows to do this. Those I have found so far are from july. I would be
grateful for newer binaries.

For those interested this installation package comes in two flavors. You can
pack it with Emacs binary distribution and you can use it without them as a
setup utility. More info is available in the readme files.

- Lennart

PS: One problem I know of for the CVS version is that I have packed cua.el
with the installation package (since I assume that many would like this
option on ms windows). However a new version of cua.el is needed for the CVS
version of Emacs.