Re: C-c C-{l,r} in Enriched mode.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: C-c C-{l,r} in Enriched mode.
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:01:41 -0500 (CDT)

David Kastrup wrote:

   Hmmm.  I have not enough of a clue about enriched mode to figure out
   whether it should combine with TeX related modes.

If you enable Enriched mode in a TeX related mode, you will not be
able to run TeX on the buffer nor the file.  So it does not seem to
make a lot of sense.  Actually, you will probably not be able to run
`reftex-citation' with Enriched mode enabled either, so I now believe that
my worries about conflicts with reftex were unfounded.

Sincerely,

Luc.