Integration with Windows clipboard changed?

From: Peter 'Luna' Runestig
Subject: Integration with Windows clipboard changed?
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:38:21 +0200

OK, my last "bug report" was totally bogus. Hope this is more valid...

Emacs built from 2004-08-25 CVS code, on Windows XP, using MSVC6. If I
copy text from Emacs, and paste it into Notepad, there is no LF->CRLF
conversion. I.e. multiple lines of text, copied from an Emacs buffer,
pasted into Notepad, turns out as a single, long line. CVS code from
March works as expected.

I'm asking here, if it rings any bells, before I look into it myself.

Cheers,
- Peter
--
Peter 'Luna' Runestig (fd. Altberg), Sweden <address@hidden>