Re: [BUG] widget-field-overlay becomes wrong

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [BUG] widget-field-overlay becomes wrong
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 15:37:57 -0400

    IMO the manual should not bother the reader with unnecessary technical
    details. Instead it should tell the reader that an editable field is not
    allowed to be adjacent to a neighbouring widget. That is simpler and
    leads to sound code.

I too think this is the wisest idea, because it is simple to explain.
We could add that some cases of this will actually work ok
but it would be too much trouble to try to explain which.

Where in widget.texi is a good place to say this?