Emacs Installer for MS Windows

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Emacs Installer for MS Windows
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:17:45 +0200

I am very new to this list, but have been visiting the archives to get some
info. I am working on an installation package for MS Windows. Nothing very
fancy, just an installation program as you get with most programs on MS
Windows. I did write down some lines on http://www.emacswiki.org/ about it,
but I did not publish anything yet. (Search for LennartBorgman there, that
seems most simple.)

I got a mail telling that Frank Schmitt may have been doing something a bit
similar a year ago, but I can't find very much about it.

I would appreciate comments and suggestions. Where could I publish it?
Thoughts about it?

Kind regards,
Lennart