Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode undocumented

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: utf-translate-cjk-mode undocumented
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:03:07 -0400

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 01:07:35AM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> One of the most important new functions IMHO, utf-translate-cjk-mode,
> is neither documented in elisp.info nor in emacs.info...

It's supposed to be turned on by default now, so I'm not sure there will be
much reason for anybody to ever invoke it (which would just turn it off)...

-Miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff