CVS GNU Emacs: Build SUCCESS using MinGW/GCC 3.4.0

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: CVS GNU Emacs: Build SUCCESS using MinGW/GCC 3.4.0
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:49:24 +0500

Hello,
 I had earlier reported a build failure in CVS HEAD GNU Emacs using
 MinGW with GCC 3.4.0 on W2K. It now builds and installs clean. I am
 using the candidate version of GCC from MinGW distribution. Happy to
 see GNU Emacs again being able to built using only GNU tools!

emacs-version:
GNU Emacs 21.3.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.0.2195)  of 2004-06-22 on WOLFDEI

gcc --version:
gcc (GCC) 3.4.0 (mingw special)
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is
NO
PURPOSE.

with best regards,
dhruva