Re: display word wrapping

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: 04 Jun 2004 16:16:32 +0200

> > BTW, what happens if you compile emacs --without-x ?
>
> I *think* (but I haven't tested it, I don't have a non-Windows
> environment on which to try it) it should compile OK and just initialize
> the built-in image types (xbm and pbm).

Problem is that image.c is not compiled in this env. so the
init-image-libraries function does not exist!  This will fix it:

(defun image-type-available-p
  (and (fboundp 'init-image-libraries)
       (prog1 ...)))

> >         Fsignal (Qwrong_type_argument, Fcons (dlls, Qnil));
>
> Ah, I see, thanks.  I've done instead
>
>    wrong_type_argument (Qstringp, dlls);

Using
  CHECK_STRING (dlls);
is cleaner then.

> so the message mentions that a string was expected.
>
> Attached is the current iteration of the patch.  Could you (or anyone)
> try it on non-Windows environments?

I don't have time right now, but maybe during the weekend.