Re: display word wrapping

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:36:18 +0200

On Mon, 31 May 2004 22:19:22 +0200, Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

You're probably right :)

> You should rather look the the
> image loading functions that are indirectly called by lookup_image.

Yeah, but the whole point of the exercise is being able to call
the precompiled binary libraries from an MSVC build of Emacs. If the
libraries are wrong, I'll have to work around the issue. I don't want to
be forced to make and distribute "correct" versions of the libs (and
source :)

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u