M-x dirs fails during shell-mode

From: Chris Green
Subject: M-x dirs fails during shell-mode
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:25:27 -0400

Hey folks,

I've taken a couple stabs at this but just can't track it down.  From
what it looks like, pmark is the right spot but where it does the
regular expression, it's not getting the full input.

1) emacs -q
2) M-x shell-mode
3) M-x dirs

address@hidden:~% dirs
dirs
~

Yields an error that it couldn't cd.

the dl variable is getting set to dirs so it's not showing up on the
right line when processing.  The pmark seems to be correct correct
however.

I tried to switch to using point-at-{bol,eol} but there was no output
available yet.

This has exceed my lisp ability so if someone could take a look at it
and tell me what's going on, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Green <address@hidden>