Re: Two questions about thumbs.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Two questions about thumbs.el
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:08:11 -0400

    Third question (yeah, I lied on the subject): There are at least eight
    versions of the time-less-p code:

    calendar/time-date: time-less-p
    calendar/timeclock: timeclock-time-less-p
    pcomplete:          pcomplete-time-less-p
    speedbar:           speedbar-check-obj-this-line (fragment)
    thumbs:             time-less-p
    autoload:           autoload-before-p
    eshell/esh-util:    eshell-time-less-p
    net/tramp-smb:      tramp-smb-time-less-p (fragment)

calendar/time-date.elc is meant as a file of utilities
precisely for the use of such facilities.

So let's convert them all to use time-less-p.
(I already eliminated the copy from thumbs.el,
though I haven't installed those changes yet.)