Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:53:56 +0200

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

> I suggest that we make a complete feature freeze on HEAD for 21.4 NOW
> !!!

Please consider merging the multi-tty branch.  It brings a set of _very_
useful features, and postponing the merge until Emacs 22 sounds like a
real waste.  I have been using this branch for some months as my main
Emacs environment for heavy usage and it's very solid.  The only
show-stopper is that Mac, Windows and DOS support is missing, but maybe
this could be left aside temporarily...

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | They're nothing but scared
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | little mice.