Pretest scheduled?

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: Pretest scheduled?
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:55:12 +0530

Hello,
 I am stuck behind a proxy/firewall combination and with anonymous CVS
 now only through SSH (earlier SSL/443 port was open), there is no way to
 get actively involved. Is there a pretest coming up soon? I am looking
 forward to that. Is there some other way to get the latest CVS sources
 from proxy/firewall. I tried ARCH (tla) and the binary I have on my
 Windoze comp does not support proxy auth. Does anyone have the latest
 'tla' which supports proxy auth for w2k OS?

with best regards,
dhruva
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Proud FSF member: #1935