Re: xterm.c:handle_one_xevent question

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: xterm.c:handle_one_xevent question
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:04:55 +0100

It seems that my recent change to read_avail_input (which
significantly reduced the size of the event buffer) has triggered
some errors in the "read_socket_hook" functions on W32 and X (and
probably MAC as well).

The gdb trace sent my Miles shows that the buffer size is just 1 when
XTread_socket is called.  This is way to small for X at least, X events
often arrive more than one at the time.  I don't know if this is part
of the fix you mentioned, but please consider increasing the minimum
size so that it is more than one.

        Jan D.