Re: address@hidden: emacs customization suggestion: 'customize-existing'

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: address@hidden: emacs customization suggestion: 'customize-existing']
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:41:27 +0000

Per Abrahamsen wrote:

   I think we should keep customize-customized.  You can think of it as a
   save alternative to the "Options -> Save options" menu item.  It
   allows the user to examine the changes he has made before saving them.

Then let's rename it to view-customizations-to-save.
The current name doesn't indicate clearly what the command does.

That would be the first customize command whose name does not start
with "custom".

Then how about custom-view-unsaved