Re: More enhancements to fringe bitmaps.

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: More enhancements to fringe bitmaps.
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:42:02 +0000

 > > Using the display margin does shunt the code sideways but I've got used to
 > > that.
 >
 > It would help if it removed the margin when all breakpoints in a file are
 > deleted;

And shunt the code back again, you mean?

 > [Well, to be completely honest, I don't use the visual debugging anymore
 > because it's too buggy/annoying...

Then it should be really easy to submit bug reports so that I can improve its
behaviour.

 >                                ...E.g., the default window popping-up
 > behavior is awful if you use gdb keyboard commands: give a gdb command, and
 > it hides the command window!]

Some commands can pop up a new frame rather than a new window. A good bug
report needs to be more specific, preferably with reproducible examples. "I
don't like it because its crap" isn't very helpful.

Nick