Re: Buffer Boundary Problem

From: Matt Hodges
Subject: Re: Buffer Boundary Problem
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 11:52:22 +0000

 > >By `it' I presume you mean the scrollbars have a problem, and that
 > >you're using GTK scrollbars.

 > Yes, the vertical scrollbar. And, also, I'm using GTK.

I tried what you described in your original post, and thought you were
talking about the glyphs in the fringe. I also see either two down
arrows, or sometimes two down and one up; this changes to one up arrow
and one down arrow with C-l, which is what I expect to see.

This seems to be the case with or without scrollbars, at least for a
GTK build.

Matt