Re: Assignment papers

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Assignment papers
Date: 02 Jan 2004 22:32:34 +0000

> So would it be possible to put the Emacs assignment document up on the
> web somewhere so that I could download it once in a while and refer
> to it easily?

I know in the past privacy issues has been the reason given why
assignment files are not publically available, but perhaps there is a
way to make it available on savannah but restricted to Emacs
developers. It would probably be useful for other projects as well,
especially now that FSF is being more careful about giving out login
access to the GNU machines.