Re: Info enhancements

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Info enhancements
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:28:46 -0500

    So, what do you think about this patch?  It provides three functions
    Info-goto, Info-goto-node and Info-goto-anchor that differ only by
    their completion lists.  I'm still unsure about keybindings to these
    functions.  Maybe, "g" - for Info-goto-node, "G" - for Info-goto

Do we really need Info-goto-anchor?
Do we really need Info-goto-node, except as an alias
for compatibility?  I don't see a need for them.