Re: Error Compiling on Mac OS X 10.3

From: David Wheeler
Subject: Re: Error Compiling on Mac OS X 10.3
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:19:52 -0800

On Dec 10, 2003, at 8:04 AM, David Wheeler wrote:

regex.h is in emacs/src in my checkout.  Are sure that your checkout
is complete and that the include paths above are correct?

Well, I checked it out three times, and got the same error every time. But the file's not there, so I think I'll try again today. Very odd.

Just checked it out again, and it's still not there. I hope I don't have to wait for Savannah to be fully restored; that could take some time, and in the meantime, I have a new PowerBook I need to be able to start working on...

Cheers,

David

address@hidden                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e