Re: Info enhancements

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Info enhancements
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:43:46 -0600 (CST)

Juri Linkov wrote:

   I would like to submit a patch that fixes some problems in the Emacs
   Info reader and adds features most web browsers already have.
   This patch don't change the existing Info file format.  It improves
   usability of the Emacs Info reader with the current Info file format.
   Any comments are welcome.

I now took a look at your other features.  I have not yet looked at
them carefully enough, but at first sight, it looks like all your new
features are useful and real improvements.

You have to do something about that header line going blank problem I
mentioned in my previous message, however.

Sincerely,

Luc.