Re: RMAIL, MIME-related bug

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: RMAIL, MIME-related bug
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:08:00 -0400

    Before loading rmime.el, you need to load charset.el, which is in a
    library from 1996 written by Juliusz Chroboczek <address@hidden>.

We don't have legal papers from Chroboczek.

    (For creating MIME messages, I use Marc Andreessen's mime-compose.el,
    which he wrote in 1992 before he started Netscape.)

We don't have papers for that either.

We would need to find them and ask them for papers
if we are to use this code.  Nonetheless, to compare
this and Morioka's package would be a useful activity.