Re: Changing the no-toolkit scrollbar thumb color. (minor issue)

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Changing the no-toolkit scrollbar thumb color. (minor issue)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:09:07 -0500 (CDT)

Actually, it would seem that "full customizability" for GTK would mean
to be able to specify either a color _or_ a pixmap for all involved
faces.  I definitely have used (and am using) pixmaps, including
personal ones, for several applications, using Gnome as a desktop.
But, unless I am mistaken, Emacs only allows _colors_ for :foreground
and :background.

Sincerely,

Luc.