PCL-CVS: more diff options

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: PCL-CVS: more diff options
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:27:37 +0200 (MEST)

I am in the habit of doing M-x cvs-update RET in the morning.  Say that I
then see that the file foo has been updated.  Now what I routinely want to know
is what has changed by this update.

WIBNI PCL-CVS offered a convenient way to see this?

Currently, I have to open the file, look at the current revision, then do
C-u C-x v = and specify the current revision minus one as the older version to
look at.

Kai

--
I just moved and started a new job.  Without Internet access
in my new home, response times will be high :-(