Re: emacs -q -nw --color=never

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: emacs -q -nw --color=never
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:02:08 +0000 (UTC)

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

   After:

   emacs-21.3.50 -q -nw --color=never

   and C-h i

   the colors in Info buffers are still present.  Is there a reason for
   this?   Or am I doing something wrong?

You are not doing anything wrong.  I, too, see the colors.  The
manual, (emacs)Colors , says

    `never'
    `no'
          Don't use colors even if the terminal's capabilities specify
          color support.

so seeing colors is a bug.

Using today's CVS snapshot, Sun, 2003 Sep 21 18:33 UTC
GNU Emacs 21.3.50.80 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.2.1)

    http://www.teak.cc                             address@hidden