Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)
Date: 10 Sep 2003 18:50:43 +0200

Andreas Büsching <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> > The form is just a one-time thing, and easy enough to do.
>
> Looks like you know more about it. Is Stefan right with his
> suggestion?  I just need to send an e-mail to <address@hidden> and
> explain that I would like to contribute some code to GNU Emacs and
> they do the rest?

Worked here.  Well, obviously you will have to send them your postal
address, and then you will have to send back the form once you have
signed it (and read it! You might have to check with your employer
too: some contracts specify that even stuff you do in your freetime
belongs to them).

But that's about it.