Re: help-echo in Custom

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: help-echo in Custom
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:00:57 -0500 (CDT)

Richard Stallman wrote:

   Can someone please write changes to make the manual correct?
   Don't worry about making the English perfect--as long as I understand
   what this does, I can clean up the English when I install the change.

Once I know whether you agree with my proposed change to
`widget-echo-help' (and hence whether expressions that evaluate to
strings are going to be allowed in :help-echo, as they are in
'help-echo), I could send suggested changes to the Elisp manual.

Sincerely,

Luc.