Re: A plea for dynamically loadable extension modules

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: A plea for dynamically loadable extension modules
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 20:08:56 -0400

    (I wonder why Guile doesn't simply use the LGPL, then.)  But aren't
    there plans to make Emacs based on Guile with an elisp translator?
    Then Emacs will get the exception (and the dynamic extension
    capability) anyway, won't it?

Only the Guile code would (perhaps) have this exception (if we didn't
remove it from the copy in Emacs).  The rest of Emacs certainly would
not.