Re: Invisible colons in Emacs Info.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Invisible colons in Emacs Info.
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 13:27:42 -0500 (CDT)

Kim Storm wrote:

   I have just installed a fix for this.

As I pointed out in an earlier message there are still problems after
that fix.  The problems only occur in a "manufactured" example.
However, these kind of examples are the only reason behind Stefan's
recent changes, with which there are other problems as well, as I
pointed out in an earlier message.

Are the infinite loops due to Stefan's changes?  They could only be
due to your changes if I would have accidentally forgotten to run
`make install' after (believing to) have installed your changes.

Stefan, what about just reverting your changes?

Sincerely,

Luc.