Re: recent emacs font problems?

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: recent emacs font problems?
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:32:31 +0200

Hello.

I have checked in a fix that solves the original problem.  I have only
tested under GNU/Linux and Mac OSX, so if anyone with access to MS
Windows could try it, we can see if it works there. I don't use fontsets,
so I haven't tested that.

There is one bug I know of. When making a new frame, the frame size is determined from the default font, not from the default face. So if you
have a default font size 12, and default face with size 14, the frame
will be sized with the 12 size. It seems to have been like this for a long
time (21.1 at least).  I know the root of the problem (default face
is realized after the frame is created), but not the fix yet.

        Jan D.