Re: Idea for compilation mode

From: Stephan Stahl
Subject: Re: Idea for compilation mode
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:08:33 +0200

Kai Großjohann <address@hidden> wrote:

> Stephan Stahl <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Yes but i think in compile mode there are plenty of non used C-c keys.
>
> Ah, you mean in the *compilation* buffer!  I'm sorry, I missed that.
>
> I'd prefer `n' and `p' in that buffer.  In compilation-minor-mode,
> other keys might have to be used.

Well sorry for not being clear enough.
I think that is a good idea. What do you think about extending the compile
thing to treat errors and warnings different? I know that depends just on
compilation-error-regexp-alist but when someone is already adding some keys
maybe it would be worth to add the same for warnings to. That way one can look
quickly for error in the compilation and when neccessary for warnings to get
the code clean.

--
Stephan Stahl