Re: windmove and the minibuffer

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: windmove and the minibuffer
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 19:46:51 -0500 (CDT)

Robert Chassell wrote:

   Here they are:

      (window-at 0 15)nil
      (window-at 1 (window-height))#<window 3 on *scratch*>
      (window-at 0 (window-height))nil
      (window-at 1 (1+ (window-height)))#<window 4 on  *Minibuf-1*>

Same values I got.  And I also use GNU/Linux.  I believe that these
values are wrong and explain the bug in windmove.  People using MS
Windows get the correct values (also for coordinates-in-window-p) and
do not see the bug in windmove.  The same could conceivably hold for
people using the GNU kernel.

Sincerely,

Luc.