Re: X11 extension `resize and rotate'

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: X11 extension `resize and rotate'
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:57:46 +0200

When on the road, I use a certain font on my laptop.  When in the
office, using the external display, I use a different font.

Now there the resize and rotate X11 extension with XFree86 that
allows me to change resolutions on the fly.

Wouldn't it be cool if Emacs would invoke a hook when this happened
so that I could change the Emacs font?

I gather that resize and rotate forwards the event somehow to the
applications, though I don't know how.

It is an extension event, Emacs would have to ask for it (in C code).
I'll see if I can do something after the summer.

        Jan D.