Re: 4 minor suggestions for files.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: 4 minor suggestions for files.el
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 07:20:25 -0400

    > I presume you would resolve them through editing, so I guess you
    > could undo those editing operations.  Would that be unreasonable?

    Conflict resolution works by invoking smerge-mode or ediff after the
    merge operation, automatically.  If we follow the undo path, we ought to
    make sure what the interactions will be with these mechanisms.

I think each interaction should be undone as a single unit.
This will happen if calls to undo-boundary are at the right places.