address@hidden: Re: [Don Saklad <address@hidden>] How to correct or bypa

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: address@hidden: Re: [Don Saklad <address@hidden>] How to correct or bypass an error. Control-u f rmail in emacs onfencepost]
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 11:23:00 -0400

could a sendmail expert comment on whether or not unconditional "-t" in
mail/sendmail.el `sendmail-send-it' in the presence of Resent-* headers
is appropriate?  my gut feeling is that this change was intended as
temporary, since the code is still there, just commented out.  Gerd does
not remember the details.

background: the reported misbehavior is that `C-u f' in rmail on
fencepost results in the MTA signalling error (it does not accept
"Resent-*" headers when using "-t").

thi