Re: Problem with scroll-bar dragging and patch.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Problem with scroll-bar dragging and patch.
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:54:53 -0500 (CDT)

I submitted, earlier in this thread, a patch for scroll-bar.el
replacing three occurrences of (beginning-of-line) with
(vertical-motion 0).  Please do not apply that patch yet.  I believe
it should actually be three times (vertical-motion 0 window), because
the window in question is not necessarily selected.  (Sorry for my
sloppiness.)  I will submit a corrected patch later today.

Sincerely,

Luc.