Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: Gtk scrollbar: thumb too short
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:29:23 +0200

I confess that I am amazed at the length of the discussion that
ensued from my original posting.  Dozens of postings from very smart
people.

Yet it seems that we all have overlooked something obvious.  It is
very easy to solve the problem.

Vs gur guhzo vf gbb fubeg, ubj nobhg gelvat gur vaqrk svatre?