Re: Emacs GTK scroll-bar flickering

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Emacs GTK scroll-bar flickering
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:35:01 +0100

fredagen den 14 mars 2003 kl 21.04 skrev Stefan Monnier:

I am reluctant to change how x_set_toolkit_scroll_bar_thumb gets called as it might break something, so I added a fix for GTK instead. Please try it.

I understand your concerns, but I think it would be better if the
fix applied to all GUIs rather than just to GTK.  Unless the problem
is that the toolkits themselves should optimize such redraws,
of course.

Well, I don't know how it is supposed to work.  Can anyone explain?

        Jan D.