Re: Customize Rogue

From: Benjamin Riefenstahl
Subject: Re: Customize Rogue
Date: 11 Mar 2003 17:05:45 +0100

Hi Luc,

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:
> If one could rigorously enforce this, then that would be the
> absolute ideal

As a first step to world domination (;-)), we could put this statement
into the defcustom documentation and docstring, as a statement of
policy, and so that package writers get a chance to do the right
thing.  That's what I meant.

> The only problem is whether it is possible to do that in practice.

In addition we can check the packages bundled with Emacs to adhere to
that policy.

so long, benny