Re: Customize Rogue

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Customize Rogue
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:50:18 +0100

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 23:02:32 +0100, address@hidden (Kai Großjohann) wrote:

> Well, if Customize thinks that you did M-x customize RET, then it
> will write its stuff to ~/.emacs...
>
> Is this what you want?

No. I'd prefer that it did *nothing* if I do M-x customize and do not
change anything.

Obviously, if I set a "customized" variable in my .emacs and I do M-x
customize afterwards and change it, I can live with the consequences.

Still, I'd like customize to consider an existing custom-setq more
prioritary than the stuff it usually writes.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u