Re: Be prepared for "code clean-up" in CVS head

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Be prepared for "code clean-up" in CVS head
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 14:41:44 -0500

    The main reason I know of to want non-toolkit scroll-bars (but just
    scroll bars, i.e. configuring using
    ./configure --without-toolkit-scroll-bars) is to be able to split
    windows using C-mouse-2.  It is unclear to me whether this would be
    affected by the proposed changes.

It would be nice if we could make Emacs handle scroll bar clicks
that the scroll bar itself does not have a meaning for.  Is there any way
of doing that?